You can watch this video to follow the steps to set up Google Continuous Sync with Paladin Shield:
To get Continuous Sync set up, first head over to the users tab in your Admin Dashboard. Then follow the steps below.
1. Click on “Add Users” in the upper right of the screen.
2. Click on “Continuous Sync” in the upper right, and then “Google Workspace” in the drop down.
3. Authenticate your Google Workspace Admin account with Google, clicking “Allow” when prompted.
4. Select the directories you wish to sync with Shield, and then click “Next”.
5. Click “Confirm Sync” on the following screen, and you are all set! If your sync is set up properly, you will see a green circle next to “Continuous Sync” on your Admin Dashboard.
And remember - don't sync and drive 😎