In your employees tab, click on Add users and then select the category of user you wish to add. To see which user type is best, click here.
To add a standard user:
- Click on Add user and select standard user
- Select the method to add employees you wish to use.
- From Google contacts: A pop up will appear asking you to connect to a specified Google account. Once you confirm the account to connect to, you will be asked to allow certain permissions for Paladin Cyber. If you agree to this, click Allow. We will scan the account for contacts and list them. You can chose the accounts you wish to add - simply uncheck those you do not want on the Paladin account - and then select Add X users. They will now appear on your Inactive users list until they set up their account.
- Add manually: You will be asked to add each user individual by first name, last name and email. Click confirm to add the input employees. They will now appear on your Inactive users list until they set up their account.
- Upload file: Selecting this option will direct you to download an excel file with the necessary format to upload your employees. Once your excel sheet is formatted as needed, you can drag and drop the file or click to browser your files to select it. Similar to adding contacts via Google, once your file is processed, you will see a list of employees to add. If you decide to not add someone after having them on the list, simply uncheck those you do not want on the Paladin account - and then select Add X users. Note: do not add yourself or any other employees currently on the Paladin account to ensure there is not hiccups in processing your file.