- On your Employee Portal, navigate to the "Downloads" tab.
- Select "Protect Firefox" or "Download Again" in cases where the account has previously used the extension.
- This will redirect you to the Firefox add-ons for the Paladin Shield extension. Select "Add to Firefox"
- A pop up will appear asking you to confirm that you want to add the extension. It explains how the extension interacts with the browser. Want more details about this? Click here. Select"Add"
- A new page will open with details about how to log into the extension.
- Click on the "P" in the extension area of the bowser - to the right of your search bar! Clicking here will unfurl the extension. Select "Login"
- This will open up the login page to your browser extension. Login using your Paladin Shield credentials. Once you're logged in, you are being protected.
- A new page opens with congratulations and a link to navigate to the employee portal.
- We also provide a tour of the extension when it is first logged into to get you acquainted.
Article is closed for comments.