Use Outlook for your emails? Here's how to get protected! A separate application is needed beyond the browser extension to ensure your inbox is being protected. Note: some teams may have specifications on what can be installed within Outlook. If these steps don't work, be sure to reach out to your IT team.
You can watch the steps to set up the Add-In in your Outlook here or follow the steps below
- To get started, open Outlook desktop app. In the top right corner, check for the Get Add-ins button.
The Office Add-Ins pop up will appear
- Search for "Paladin Inbox Defender" and select it
- Click on Add. Once the add-in shows as "Added", please close the Office Add-Ins pop up.
- Activate Paladin Inbox Defender : In your Outlook desktop App, click on the Defend my Inbox button located in the top right corner.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter the username and password you chose when setting up your Paladin account.
- Click on the Pin icon on the right panel header. This keeps the add-in active and allows your emails to be analyzed.
Want to see it in action? Click on an email with the Add-In open to check the results.