Use Outlook for your emails? Here's how to get protected! A separate application is needed beyond the browser extension to ensure your inbox is being protected. Note: some teams may have specifications on what can be installed within Outlook. If these steps don't work, be sure to reach out to your IT team.
- To get started, open Outlook desktop app. In the top right corner, check for the Get Add-ins button.
Go to Microsoft AppSource web page
Click here to find Paladin Inbox Defender on the Microsoft AppSource website.
- Click on the GET IT NOW button. Note: If you are not already logged in to your Microsoft account, you will need to log in at this time.
- Click on Continue to agree with the Microsoft terms and conditions.
- Click on the Install button to confirm you are adding the Paladin Inbox Defender to Outlook.
- Click on OK to confirm you've added the add-in
- Once installation has been confirmed, you will see the add-in in your “Manage Add-ins” list.
- Go to the Outlook desktop app and quit application. Then open the Outlook desktop app and click on an email.
- Activate Paladin Inbox Defender : In your Outlook desktop App, click on the Defend my Inbox button located in the top right corner.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Enter the username and password you chose when setting up your Paladin account.
- Click on the Pin icon on the right panel header. This keeps the add-in active and allows your emails to be analyzed.
Want to see it in action? Click on an email with the Add-In open to check the results.