There are a lot of different steps you can take to ensure password security.
- Use a unique password for every single login
- Check to see if your accounts or passwords have been leaked online.
- Change the password of any account that has been leaked and immediately stop using any password that has been leaked.
- Create strong passwords made up of letters, symbols and numbers
- Use a password manager with AES 256 (NSA level) encryption. We personally recommend Paladin's Browser Protection with Password Manager
Take only one step and your are much better off. Take all of the steps and hackers will likely have an extremely difficult time breaking your password and getting into your accounts. Ensuring your password security will go a long in stopping hackers from getting your data and access to your accounts. Take the first step today and you are already on the right path.